Job #: 45123
Title: Reliability Engineer
Job Location: Mcpherson, Kansas - United States
Remote Job: Unknown
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: Bonus 5%
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
This plant is smaller with 125 employees but there are other facilities that this person can grow into - if interested. If someone is looking to design and implement a reliability program, this would be an excellent opportunity. JOB DESCRIPTION
We are seeking a Reliability Engineer f an industry-leading global provider of essential minerals who has been recognized as a top 50 best employers to work for!
In this high-visibility role, you will be responsible for building a robust reliability program. Utilizing a CMMS or similar system, you will drive root cause analysis and cost-effective improvements. The groundwork has been initiated but your vision is needed to build the program to the next level. This is a smaller plant with approximately 125 employees. Relocation is available. Highlights of the role include:
- Lead root cause failure analysis efforts. Establish a system to develop action items, measure improvements, and communicate results.
- Lead cross-functional group in continuous review of a units existing PM / PdM program.
- Develop procedures, programs, and methods to ensure unit needs are met and maintained.
- Utilize data from work order history and activity reports, production lost opportunities and results from PM / PdM inspections to develop Pareto reports.
- Shepherd the implementation of the identified reliability improvements through operating and maintenance discipline improvements or implementation of plant and capital projects.
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical or related Engineering curriculum preferred.
- 3 years Reliability Engineer experience in manufacturing, oil/gas or similar industries along with 2 years of Project Management experience preferred.
- Experience working with pumps, motors and various industrial equipment.
- Six Sigma//Lean Manufacturing experience preferred.
- Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional certification preferred
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: