Job #: 44943
Title: .NET developer Technology Stack: .NET Core, ASP.NET, SOAP, Web Services, JSON, WPF, WCF, C#, Visual Studio 2010/2015/2019, TFS 2012/2015 and SSRS.
Job Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - United States
Remote Job: Unknown
Salary: $100,000.00 - $120,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our 200 employee client company is a well-established legal and administrative management firm specializing in bankrupt accounts using a sophisticated technology-driven and cost effective approach while adhering to the highest standard of quality, security and ethics. Dynamic group of experienced attorneys and leaders recognized throughout the industry as experts in the bankruptcy servicing. You small but growing team of developers allows you to use all of your IT experience. Position located in Western Suburbs of Philadelphia. Malvern, PA JOB DESCRIPTION
- We are looking for a dynamic hands-on .NET developer Technology Stack: .NET Core, ASP.NET, SOAP, Web Services, JSON, WPF, WCF, C#, Visual Studio 2010/2015/2019, TFS 2012/2015 and SSRS.
- Data Layer: MS SQL Server 2016/2012/2014/2008, Entity Framework. Environment: Windows Server 2016/2012
- Drive the implementation of development activities, both individually and as the technical lead of a team of developers.
- Work collaboratively with business leadership, product owners, and other stakeholders to understand high-level requirements and develop software architecture and design.
- Create and drive the detailed planning, scheduling and execution of development plans to meet business goals and schedules.
- Help define and enforce development practices, including unit tests and code reviews.
- Maintain architectural principals and coding standards across the code and project lifecycles.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot production application issues
- Promote and drive innovation in technologies, processes, and tools.
- Supports and provides approval change management for Database Manager.
- Supports QA efforts.
- Anticipating needs for prioritization and resource allocation.
What You Bring to the Team
Strong .Net development , JSON, C# as well as MS SQL and lots of experience with Microsoft products.
How to Apply: