Job #: 43924
Title: Human Resources Manager
Job Location: Troy, Ohio - United States
Remote Job: Unknown
Salary: $75,000.00 - $125,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client prides itself on delivering exceptional customer service as well as unsurpassed quality and innovative products. The company has been in business for a long time and continues to br successful. Management and employees work together to build quality products to be delivered on time. In a non-union environment such as this company maintains, employees work as team members, helping each other and thriving together. JOB DESCRIPTION
Our employees are the cornerstone of our success and we are looking for dynamic individuals to join our team. We have an excellent opportunity for a Human Resources Manager in our Troy, Ohio location.
In this position, the successful candidate will perform the following job responsibilities:
- Lead and fully execute initiatives that support the company strategy.
- Guide leaders and employees regarding company policies, values, HR programs (benefits, pay, and salary) administration and interpretation to ensure policies and procedures are handled consistently and in a timely manner.
- Accurately diagnose organization issues, develop solutions and implement action plans.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-today management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring compliance with all state and federal employment laws and regulations.
- Design and execute staffing strategies for hiring needs. Partner with local resources to ensure ongoing Outreach.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Coach and counsel Supervisors and Managers on employee relations issues; investigate complaints, reviews, corrective actions and performance appraisals.
- Direct and administer compensation and review programs for the facility.
- Analyze trends and metrics to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Direct disciplinary and termination process to comply with regulations, laws and Clopay policy. May represent company at unemployment and industrial hearings.
The offering is very competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, 401(k), Short-Term Disability, Life Insurance and Educational Assistance. QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelors degree required.
- Minimum of eight years prior Human Resources experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, facilitation and problem-solving skills.
- Strong conflict management skills.
- Effective organization and planning skills.
- Must have thorough knowledge of employment laws.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: