Job #: 43737
Title: Project Manager-Commercial Signs
Job Location: Tyler, Texas - United States
Remote Job: Unknown
Salary: $80,000.00 - $100,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Bonuses
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Phenomenal company culture including monthly employee appreciation events. Excellent benefits!!! JOB DESCRIPTION
PURPOSE OF THE PROJECT MANAGER II
* The basic function of the Project Manager II is to expedite the successful completion of projects, both locally and in other geographical areas.
* This position reports directly to and is accountable to the Office Manager.
* No positions report directly to the Project Manager II.
* The Project Manager II has the authority required to successfully accomplish all of the duties and responsibilities of this position.
* The Project Manager II has the authority to stop the any process if the working environment, conditions, or methods violate Company safety policies or present a danger to any worker. If such a condition exists, notify the President immediately.
* The physical requirements consist of extended periods of standing, bending, and stooping, turning the head and torso, reaching grasping, bending and flexing the arms, legs, wrists, hands, and fingers. The senses of being able to see, hear, smell, taste, and have full power of speech are required. Must be able to lift at least 20 pounds.
* This position will be working primarily indoors in an office environment with temperature control.
* Working conditions may be emotionally stressful.
* The noise level in the work environment is moderate to loud.
* This position is a non-exempt position with a forty-hour work week and overtime based on need. Overtime premiums apply.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Process, permit, organize, and maintain records and scheduling for sold contracts.
* Communicate effectively with production, install, account managers, vendors, and management to maintain and effectively expedite the project schedule.
* Ensure that any deviation from the agreed scope of work results in an approved change order.
* Serve as the primary point of contact and manager for receiving and forwarding work, defined primarily as that work which requires contact with other sign companies.
* Prepare estimates including labor, time, and materials. Project Manager II is the primary estimator for receiving and forwarding work, and the secondary estimator for all other projects.
* Read, analyze, and understand production/installation plans, specifications, schedules, and construction blueprints.
* Conduct regular meetings with all departments to discuss job status, needs, deadlines, changes and any other pertinent sold job information.
* Maintain and regularly update the master copy of the Company Operational Procedures.
* Keep sensitive accounting and financial information confidential.
* Provide customer service including customer needs assessments, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
* Use logic, reasoning, and experience to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
* The Project Manager IIs job duties will not be limited to the above, but may include additions or deletions as deemed by Leadership. QUALIFICATIONS
* The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities necessary to meet the minimum job requirements of this position.
* Education Required: High school diploma or equivalent.
* Preferred: Bachelors Degree.
* Required: Current Texas Drivers License or ability to obtain one.
* Experience Required: Two or more years of sign industry experience.
* Preferred: Five or more years of experience in the sign industry.
* Working knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, designing forms and basic accounting software understanding.
* Must possess the ability to communicate verbally and in writing fluently in English.
* Other life experience may be considered in lieu of the specific experience listed above.
* This position requires negative results for both pre-employment and random drug screenings.
* Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
* Organization. Strong with systems and procedures.
* Attention to Detail. The ability to perform accurate work and check the work of others for mistakes.
* Handle pressure well. Calmly and methodically deal with competing priorities and demanding stakeholders.
* Communication. Effectively communicate with vendors, customers, employees, and leadership with great verbal and written skills.
* Strong with logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
* Learning. A constant search for more knowledge and better ways of doing things.
* Dependable and accountable. Accessible, self-accountable and driven to meet deadlines and exceed expectations.
How to Apply: