Job #: 42939
Title: Quality Engineering Manager
Job Location: Clearwater, Florida - United States
Remote Job: Unknown
Salary: $105,000.00 - $115,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: 15% bonus - LTI options
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Company is an innovator in the field of advanced energy and focused in the cosmetic surgery market and the broader medical technology industry. JOB DESCRIPTION
Responsible quality control, inspections, internal auditing while supervisiog a team of 3 Quality Technicians and 3 Quality Engineers (Design/Risk QE, Sustaining QE, and Supplier QE)
- General Supervision- Quality Engineering and Quality Control Support
- Quality Audits
- Quality System Procedures
- Non-conformance Program and Quality Metrics
Bachelors Degree preferred from an accredited College or University and/or five (5) or more years of quality/process/manufacturing experience;
3 years of supervisory/management experience required.
This candidate should have skills in the following areas:
- 5 years` experience in highly-regulated manufacturing (medical device)
- Sterilization, design, validation, verification.
- Minimum of 2 years experience performing internal QA/QC audits
- Knowledge of 21 CFR Part 820, ISO 13485:2016, MDSAP, MDD 93/42 /EEC.
- ASQ Auditor Certification is a plus.
An IDEAL QE Manager has experience managing exempt-level, technical resources, and a background in the more technical side of Quality Assurance (validation, statistical process control, capability analysis) as well as experience with product development design controls and the sterilization requirements for sterile medical devices
How to Apply: