Job #: 42117
Title: Sr. Systems Analyst
Job Location: Tempe, Arizona - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Pioneer in the FinTech space. Bank has grown from $40B in assets to $116B in assets in 3 years during COVID.
Huge opportunity for upward mobility. JOB DESCRIPTION
Sr. Systems Analyst
Come join a growing bank and work within our Financial Risk and Compliance Technology team and be part of our journey that helps ensure our applications and technology are able to deliver the capabilities to support our growing banking operations, as well as support our expansion roadmap.
We are looking for a Sr. Systems Analyst, who possesses extensive Banking experience in KYC, AML, Sanctions, Fraud and Compliance systems with strong business and systems analysis skills and is able to work with minimal guidance to deliver their assignments. You will work closely with cross-functional business, IT and vendor teams to ensure we are delivering the right-sized solutions to meet current, future and long-term needs in support of our banking product processing and continuing expansion efforts.
Core responsibilities include:
- Analyze and translate complex business requirements into a functional system design document.
- Technology and system related analysis using knowledge of current applications, vendor products, interfaces and data structures to recommend solutions and provide input.
- Facilitate and participant in design white-boarding sessions to ensure prioritized business needs are met within our banking standards.
- Convert application designs into data model and data mapping specifications.
- Configure systems and develop expertise in system functionality and design.
- Understand points of interaction and impact on other systems across the enterprise.
- Understand client needs and pain points; recommend enhancements to release tracks.
- Manage the installation of maintenance/patches and software upgrades.
- Play a role of a system owner, own end-to-end health and maintenance of assigned systems, including tactical vendor management.
- Provide leadership and support for system production issues, change requests and maintenance. Maintain knowledge documentation.
- Prepare and present subject matter knowledge, analysis, options, solutions in both written and presentations to internal and external audiences.
- Regularly apply advanced data analysis skills to understand detailed data flows between systems and within systems for their domain.
- Regularly apply knowledge of future technology and system trends for your domain to solve for current and future business needs.
- Assist in developing and executing test scripts.
- Perform and/or participate in testing releases prior to installing in production.
- Assist in developing training materials for system functionality.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Science, or related discipline or equivalent work experience.
- Extensive prior work experience as Software Analyst, with systems and application management.
- Experience working in information technology domain within Banking or Financial Services industry.
- Hands on product implementation / functional experience with Industry leading Financial Crime, Fraud Platforms / BSA AML products , Like Fircosoft Continuity, Bottomline WebPayment Fraud, SAS, Oracle OFSAA, KYC, AML, Actimize with following skills but not limited to :
- System Workflow, Behavioral Model configurations
- Dept knowledge on Data Models
- Release Management, Patching
- Sandbox experience
- Experience with systems implementation projects, software development lifecycle and relational database (SQL) queries.
- Advanced knowledge and analytical skills of systems integration through web services, ETL, etc.
- Banking or Fintech experience required
- Knowledge of KYC, AML, Sanctions, Fraud and Compliance Systems
- Hands on product implementation / functional experience with Industry leading Financial Crime, Fraud Platforms / BSA AML products including Fircosoft Continuity, Bottomline WebPayment Fraud, SAS, Oracle OFSAA, KYC, AML, Actimize
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: