Job #: 42095
Title: Program Manager I
Job Location: Houston, Texas - United States
Salary: $110,000.00 - $130,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: 10-20% bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
We are a technology and applications leader with the industry knowledge and applications expertise to meet customer needs across industrial, food, medical, chemical and electronics industries. We offer over 120 years of proven experience in the safe and reliable production and delivery of industrial, medical and specialty gases. Were the talented people you know and trust, now with a new name.
Today our deep understanding of industry trends and customer requirements allows us to collaborate intensely with customers to identify and develop long-term solutions that deliver competitive advantage. Our in-depth knowledge of customers manufacturing processes enables turn-key engineering with minimal plant downtime, and our technology development capabilities are unrivaled.
Driving growth through new business from technology. Manage and grow the P/L for the sub-industry; The Program Manager must drive applications selling through cooperation with Account Managers. The key responsibilities will include getting new business through campaign management and direct selling, use of company tech, training, prospect qualification, value capture analysis, change management of customers processes, equipment specifications and application startup; Manage Application Sales Engineers to drive growth and business retention JOB DESCRIPTION
- Overall profit of the sub industry segment for company which means that renewing and defending existing business is critical.
- The profit of the industry - chemistry,oil & gas.
- Interface for their respective program.
- Monitor or influence trade associations and industry groups as required to promote companys reputation.
- Train and develop new employees including college hires.
- Develop successful strategy and tactical actual plan to penetrate the North American market.
- Understand industry trends and manage the new technology pipeline from global sources and industry sources. Work with teams to share technical new products.
- The Program Manager will assist the Industry Director in selecting and justifying new products and technologies to sell in North America.
- Product launch in their markets.
- The product introduction will include company tech, video and printed collateral material, value capture tools, standard proposals and salesman`s questionnaires.
- Tradeshows, technical papers, advertising.
- Oversee applications start-up activities including interfacing with project execution, markets engineering and the customer.
- Participate in and approve project budget estimates.
- Ensure critical project reviews, including P &ID, Project Safety, HAZOPs, EMOCs are routinely implemented and actions completed.
- Participate with regulatory agencies to ensure compliance with adopted environmental, safety and technical code references.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering; MBA is a plus.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in application sales to include deep knowledge in chemistry, oil & gas.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: