Job #: 36790
Title: Plant Accounting Manager - Arkansas
Job Location: Stuttgart, Arkansas - United States
Salary: $100,000.00 - $120,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: 10% incentive bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
- Lennox International (LII) is a leading global provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets.
- Global company, corp. offices in the Dallas, Texas area
- 10,000 employees located throughout North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia
- 1200 employees in Stuttgart
- This position has 4-5 direct reports
- This position reports diretly to the Plant Controller
- Stuttgart has a population of about 10,000
- Located in the Arkansas Delta, know as the Duck Hunting Capital of the world and the Rice Capital of the world. Riceland Foods, the largest Rice Company in the world, corporate offices are located i Stuttgart
- Stuttgart, Arkansas ia 1 hr from Little Rock, AR and 2 hrs from Memphis Tennessee, 4 hrs from Nashville, TN
- Great quality of life, low cost of living
- Relocation Paid
- Call me if you have any questions.
This manager is responsible for coordinating and managing the general accounting function, which is focused primarily on the accuracy and maintenance of ledger accounts and the resultant financial statements.
This position has 4-5 reports - Accouts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, Accounting Analyst, etc. etc.
This posiion reports direclty to the Plant Controller
Plant has 1200 employees
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the close process to include coordination with Corporate, developing the close calendar, and analysis and variance reporting.
- Oversee the completion of ledger accounts and financial statements and ensure they are distributed in a timely manner.
- Provide and interpret data from accounting records as required by management.
- Coordinate accounting services and integrate with operating needs.
- Oversee the management of functions such as property records, general ledger and general accounting services (i.e., payroll and accounts payable).
- Evaluate and make appropriate improvements to internal accounting processes, ensuring that practices are in line with the overall goals of the organization.
- Ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and local regulatory reporting requirements and guidelines.
- bachelor`s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Requires at least 8 years related experience.
- CPA or equivalent preferred.
- Requires advanced knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Practices.
- Ability to lead and manage a team. Must have excellent written and verbal skills.
University - Associate`s Degree/Graduate Diploma/2 Years
How to Apply: