Job #: 42113
Title: Manufacturing Engineer
Job Location: Cranbury, New Jersey - United States
Salary: $90,000.00 - $130,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: stock options
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
This company is perfectly positioned to capitalize on the growth of the industry. They are young and small, but well-known, established, and have partnerships with great international firms. JOB DESCRIPTION
Our client is an established young company in some of the hottest growth areas for the next couple of decades- EV charging, smart grid interfaces, IoT, cloud/mobile/web software, etc. They deliver products to some of the leading names in the industry. We are looking for a detail-orientated Manufacturing Engineer to act as the technical interface between engineering staff and our external manufacturers. In this role you will work to deploy new products as well as support our manufacturing partners with existing product lines. Experience in a collaborative small growing environment is desired as is a background with PCB and embedded software/firmware based products.
- Identify quality issues and defects. Develop and applying root cause corrective actions.
- Ensures proper distribution of product provisioning data from manufacturing to customer-facing production systems.
- Support in-house developed fixtures deployed in manufacturing lines that provide testing and software deployment.
- Creation and maintenance of detailed manufacturing instructions to support new processes and fixtures.
- Provides technical guidance and assistance to external manufacturers.
- Create and deploy solutions to production problems.
- Assists with the supply chain logistics.
- Provide both remote and occasional onsite support for manufacturing locations in Asia.
- Bachelors Degree in Industrial, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- 5 years of manufacturing experience
- At least 2 years experience with PCB or related industry manufacturing
- Experience with manufacturing devices that contain embedded firmware/software
- Experience with design for manufacturing a plus
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: