Job #: 41938
Title: SR Cost Accountant
Job Location: Lambertville, New Jersey - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
The company has grown significantly that required them to add a Cost Accounting Manager role. JOB DESCRIPTION
The Cost Accounting Manager role is responsible for compiling financial data and preparing cost variance analyses, forecasting, as well as inventory monitoring and margin optimization modeling for two manufacturing sites. The role will sit at he Lambertville, NJ location.
- Experience partnering with site leadership and other department heads to prepare monthly plant analysis accompanied with recommendations for operational improvements, cost controls, new/existing product, capital budget/planning/justification, capital return on investment, etc
- Experience preparing weekly reports and analysis to identify trends during the month and advise Plant Managers of such matters so that appropriate action may be taken, if necessary
- Experience with cost accounting to assist with the creation/analysis of BOMs and assists in the costing models where appropriate.
- Experience preparing monthly reporting package that includes analysis of financial and statistical results comparing to budget, prior years, and forecasts. Provides detailed analysis as to such fluctuations.
- Experience monitoring and evaluating the efficiency and effectiveness of the processes and recommends appropriate improvements to the overall system and operation as needed.
- Experience participating in the annual budget plan preparation and strategic plan preparation.
- Experience assisting team members with researching and interpreting accounting policy; applying observations and recommendations to operational issues.
- Bachelor`s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics required
- 3+ years of related experience and the ability to perform the essential functions.
- Cost accounting experience while complying with GAAP
- ERP and advanced Excel & Access skills
The compensation package includes a competitive base salary, bonus program, medical/dental, and a 401(K).
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: