Job #: 41993
Title: Project Engineer - Forestry Products - 1719
Job Location: Laurel Hill, North Carolina - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Project Engineer - Forestry Products - 1719 - MD JOB DESCRIPTION
- The Project Engineer will split their time between working at their home base plant and traveling domestically to other plants for various company projects.
- Duties include: project collaboration (design input, estimation, RFQ, install, and commissioning), maintenance and troubleshooting of plant equipment and manufacturing process (including PLC troubleshooting), supervising capital projects and training operations on new equipment/process, and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Other duties to include managing outside contractors and in-house maintenance teams when necessary.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- 5+ years of recent experience as Project Engineer (or related) working in manufacturing industries
- 5+ years with maintaining, troubleshooting, and improving plant equipment and processes
- 5+ years with programming and troubleshooting PLC/HMI (Allen-Bradley preferred)
- Experience with industrial electricity (power distribution, motor controls, etc.)
- Experience with capital projects including project management (budgeting, scheduling, etc)
- Willing to travel up to 50% domestically
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Industrial Electrician Certification
- Experience with robotics
How to Apply: