Job #: 41947
Title: Business Process & Data Mgmt Analyst
Job Location: Syracuse, New York - United States
Salary: $60,000.00 - $65,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: None
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Culture!! They have a President who believes in integrating IT to make the business units it supports a more efficient and streamlined place. They have investment dollars that continue to be put back into the bank in all departments to make it a better place to work. The work is challenging and rewarding. The Executive team is engaged in their employees and open to ideas and suggestions and at times will implement ideas immediately if they make sense and credit is given to whomever gave the idea. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Lead overall process improvement initiative with a structured methodology that involves business lines and technology.
- Works with business experts in documenting current end to end processes as well as desired future state.
- Automates processes using BPM and electronic filing software to reduce waste.
- Works with IT, Business Strategy & Marketing, and Operations to define data management standards.
- Develops and executes a plan to engage all departments in data accuracy and consistency.
- Prepares strategic reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends per requirements from Business Strategy.
- Maintains system protocols by writing and updating policies/procedures relative to BPM, Data Management, and Business Analytics Reporting.
- Works with Business Unit Managers on approaches and strategies for improved metric reporting to quantify performance results of annual goals and objectives.
- Bachelors Degree in related field preferred.
- Excellent working knowledge of process management using flowcharting, Business Process Management Software, Business Analytics Reporting, SQL Server Reporting, SQL, ODBC (and other database connection protocols), Database Management.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office tools: Access, Excel, & Word.
- Strong strategic thinking.
- Teamwork & Collaboration- Works collaboratively; finds common ground and solves problems for the good of all and can represent his/her own interests and yet be fair to the team.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: