Job #: 41685
Title: Manager - Corporate Development, Mergers & Acquisitions
Job Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota - United States
Salary: $150,000.00 - $190,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Annual bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Excellent opportunity to join a leading Fortune 500 Corporate Development, M&A team. JOB DESCRIPTION
The Manager of Corporate Development is responsible for mergers and acquisitions. This includes leading transaction execution, target evaluation and cultivation, and help build the company`s global mergers and acquisitions practice.
- Lead corporate development transactions across a broad array of businesses and regions, including acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures and investments.
- Lead and develop high performing deal teams with advanced financial modeling and transaction execution knowledge and general management skills.
- Utilize experience in mergers and acquisitions best practices in leading and coaching appropriate cross functional transaction teams, including senior executives.
- Build and develop relationships with business intermediaries, investment banks and other external advisors.
- Develop plans and deliver results, while leading and developing a team of experienced professionals and supervisors, coaching and making decisions related to talent management hiring, performance and disciplinary actions.
- 5+ years of corporate development, M&A experience
- Bachelor`s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Strong familiarity with transaction execution processes
- Proven Experience overseeing financial modelling, including providing guidance to junior team members and ensuring consistent quality and accuracy of analysis
- Confirmed valuation knowledge and strong understanding of financial and accounting principles
- Master`s degree or other post-secondary degree
- Three years of managing deal teams
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: