Job #: 41654
Title: Maintenance/Tool & Die Manager
Job Location: Lancaster, Pennsylvania - United States
Salary: $85,000.00 - $105,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Growing company with room for advacement. JOB DESCRIPTION
Responsible for leading the maintenance team to ensure safe maintenance, repair, or replacement of manufacturing equipment and systems in a manner that ensure consistent production with minimum downtime.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES & TASKS (list in order)
- Initiates, implements, and manages the plant maintenance and tool and die program based on best practices with an emphasis on machine up time, planning/scheduling, and preventative/predictive maintenance.
- Monitors the use and inventories of spare parts, maintenance supplies, and equipment and initiates reordering when necessary.
- Maintains and improves Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) program to continuously drive to minimize unplanned downtime and cost
- Manages safety programs/practices to ensure a safe work environment
- Prepares reports, analyzes data, and makes recommendations for improving coating operations and solving maintenance-related problems.
- Ensures maintenance associates are adequately trained, equipped, and motivated so that maintenance activities can be accomplished in a safe, timely, and cost-effective manner across three shifts
- Manages tracking work orders, spare parts, and maintenance history of assembly equipment.
- Manage department work schedule and initiate job assignments at the beginning of the shift(s), and changes during the shift(s) as required.
- Reviews the operation of assembly equipment and systems constantly to minimize unplanned downtime, solve problems in a timely manner, and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Tracks, analyzes, and improves key maintenance parameters such as asset utilization, maintenance cost, PM compliance, schedule compliance, etc.
Will manage the Tool & Die shop also!
Four (4) year Bachelors degree in Engineering or equivalent technical degree is preferred
Minimum of 5+ years experience in a maintenance supervisory role in manufacturing industry.
- A working knowledge of programmable logic controllers, hydraulics, electrical, pneumatics is required.
- One must be very proactive and action oriented relative to reaction to emergencies as well as preventative and predictive maintenance.
- Strong leadership skills with excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing principles preferred
- Initiate what if analysis to determine opportunities for cost savings
- Excellent analytical (statistical) skills logical and systematic approach
- Able to handle multiple tasks and adjust priorities by impact with minimal oversight.
- Demonstrated high level of enthusiasm, perseverance and success building cross-functional teams.
- Articulate, an excellent presenter of information
- Must be a logical self-starter with customer-centric attitude.
- Judgment and Decision Making Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Complex Problem Solving Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: