Job #: 41508
Title: Brand Manager - Pharmaceutical
Job Location: Lancaster, South Carolina - United States
Salary: $70,000.00 - $120,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
We are looking for a Brand manager who will assist with planning and development of annual marketing and business plans that align with organizational goals and objectives. This candidate will aim to achieve sales growth, profit margins and market share targets. JOB DESCRIPTION
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage brand portfolios to maximize long-term sales and profit; develop and execute portfolio strategy to build long-term brand health.
- Responsible for developing global brand position, communication strategies and marketing (5P) programs for all products (within a brand) to build consumer demand and market share.
- Provides the vision, mission, goals and strategies for respective brand.
- Responsible for management of existing and new products within the brand to including:
- Creation of printed packaging material from concept to production.
- Developing 360 marketing plan including digital strategy, social media, print ads, go to market materials, e-commerce images and descriptions.
- Executing the marketing and promotional campaigns for assigned products including working with cross functional team of sales, digital, e-commerce teams and events for integrated brand communication plans.
- Responsible for developing brand standards and ensuring consistency throughout all brand elements.
- Oversees and provides creative direction to both internal and external agencies, with focus on content marketing for digital, website, social media and PR.
- Ability to stay on top of industry trends, propose innovative ideas.
- Participates in development of annual brand budget process. Works with Market Director to maintain / track annual budgets and P&L for appropriate segments/ markets.
- Presents status update on overall business to Market Director on a quarterly basis.
- Acts as the brand ambassador for respective brand(s) including the training and education on products. Will coordinate with SMEs to provide customer service training on new products.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communications or related discipline. MBA a plus
- 2 - 3 years of marketing/sales and/ or product management experience.
- Animal health industry experience or Companion animal/Equine background a plus.
- Must possess strong organizational, execution and leadership skills with the ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Entrepreneurial Mindset is mandatory.
- E-commerce & Digital experience a plus.
- Strong experience using MS Office Suite including, Excel, Power Point, etc.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: