Job #: 41590
Title: Plant Engineer - Building Products - 1706
Job Location: Badger, Iowa - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Plant Engineer - Building Products - 1706 - IA
Relocation available 3rd party and sign on bonus JOB DESCRIPTION
- The Plant Engineer will act as both a Project & Process Engineer while also supporting the maintenance manager to produce building and construction products (gypsum and cement board).
- Project Engineer duties include SOPs, BOMs, installation of equipment, capital budgets, scheduling, and annual audits.
- Process Engineer responsibilities include programming, troubleshooting, controls, upgrades, process upgrades, break/fix, new equipment design and modifications.
- Maintenance Management is focused on quality, costs, predictive and preventative maintenance of equipment.
- 2+ years of experience as a Plant/Process/Project Engineer in a heavy manufacturing or industrial environment
- 2+ years of experience programming and troubleshooting PLCs and HMIs
- 2+ years of experience with AutoCAD
- Experience with industrial electricity (power distribution, motor controls, etc.)
- Strong communication skills
NICE TO HAVES:
- Experience as a Plant Engineer for the gypsum industry
- Experience with Yaskawa controllers
- Previous management experience with direct and non-direct reports (5-15)
- BS in Engineering preferably Electrical
How to Apply: