Job #: 40996
Title: ASSOCIATE - ASSET BASED FINANCE ( ABL )
Job Location: New York City, New York - United States
Salary: $130,000.00 - $140,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Annual bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Excellent opportunity to join a growing Asset Based Finance platform of a global financial / banking leader. JOB DESCRIPTION
The ABFs global mandate is to focus on receivable purchase/finance/discounting, inventory finance, portfolio finance, ABL, certain ABS and supplier finance.
The Associate`s main responsibilities include:
- Contributing to the structuring and execution of new deals and significant amendments
- Supporting senior team members in sourcing new opportunities within the mandate of Asset Based Finance in the Americas (prepare presentations, run data analysis, etc.)
- Maintaining ABF pipeline reports and other as needed reports (for pitches, portfolio reviews or internal projects) in conjunction with senior team members.
- BS/BA in a relevant field; MSc/MA in a relevant field, or CFA / pursuit thereof is desirable.
- 3 - 4 years front office experience in Asset Based Finance, Asset Based Lending or debt capital markets.
- Working experience in Asset Based Finance products (including securitization), with good working knowledge of debt capital market products.
- Strong technical skills (product knowledge, financial modelling, MS office programs).
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: