Job #: 40990
Title: Controller - Commodities
Job Location: Twin Falls, Idaho - United States
Salary: $125,000.00 - $150,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
. JOB DESCRIPTION
Location: Twin Falls, ID
Compensation: $120k - $150k / year
A local Magic Valley Idaho area company in the agriculture industry is seeking a Controller. The best fit candidate will possess financial leadership experience, have a strong understanding of commodity trade accounting and have direct responsibility for the organizations accounting activities. This position will have 3 - 4 direct reports and require people management skills.
What you get to do:
- Directing and overseeing all accounting and finance functions applicable to the division.
- Oversee all day-to-day accounting functions, including grain accounting, A/R, A/P, inventory.
- Direct the preparation of the monthly and year-end financial statements, ensuring a quick and accurate close.
- Reconcile margin projections by revenue managers to actual P&L results. Provide feedback to revenue managers regarding any variances.
- Coordinate the annual budgeting process.
- Develop accurate and timely financial reports, including analysis and insights/recommendations, for monthly and annual financial reviews.
- Drive efficiency and effectiveness by streamlining, standardizing, and automating financial transaction processing and reporting.
- Evaluate, recommend and implement internal controls, accounting policies, procedures
What we need from you:
- Bachelors Degree
- 5+ years professional work experience as a financial leader and management
- Strong understanding of component cost accounting for manufacturing unit.
- Grain and feed industry knowledge or experience with mark-to-market accounting is strongly desired
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: