Job #: 41089
Title: Maintenance Manager
Job Location: Columbus, Ohio - United States
Salary: $80,000.00 - $100,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client is a global industry leader that is dedicated to innovation and making the world a better place. If you want to build a career with a company that provides opportunities for growth and development, this may be a role for you. Reporting to the Plant Manager, this will be the #2 person on site. Competitive salary and excellent benefits including 401k w/co match, medical, dental, vision and PTO. Prefer local candidates but may assist someone in the region with minimal relocation needs. JOB DESCRIPTION
The Maintenance Manager is a key member of the plant leadership team who acts as a technical advisor and is responsible for overall maintenance, repair and/or replacement of plant manufacturing equipment and the overall facility itself. Provides leadership and supervision to the Maintenance team.
- Oversees, plans and issues work orders for the implementation of equipment modifications as well as preventative and corrective maintenance.
- Coordinates maintenance resources and provides recommendations for capital and continuous improvement projects.
- Identify maintenance issues in the areas of Safety, Quality, Cost, Productivity and Customer Satisfaction.
- Reviews KPIs to make recommendations for improving plant operations, OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness) and maintenance problem resolution.
- Engages employees in problem resolution in order to improve production issues/efficiencies utilizing Lean Manufacturing techniques as needed.
- Monitor monthly maintenance budget and prepares annual budget for the fiscal year.
- Bachelor degree in engineering, engineering technology, operations management or related
- 5+ years of experience in an industrial manufacturing environment. Knowledge of Automation, PLCs, Pneumatics, Hydraulics and Injection Molding desired.
- Experience in the Packaging Industry a plus.
- Previous maintenance or operations supervisory experience.
- Experience working in a Lean Six Sigma Manufacturing environment preferred.
- Knowledgeable in RCM, Preventive/Predictive and OEE.
- Microsoft Office Proficiency; SAP knowledge preferred.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: