Job #: 41226
Title: Branch Support Specialist I
Job Location: El Monte, California - United States
Salary: $35,000.00 - $40,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Ranked Top 25. Large Global Asian Bank with 120 branches in the U.S JOB DESCRIPTION
- Providing exceptional level of service to internal customers and other Department within the bank
- Respond to branch inquiries regarding bank products and services, transaction requests and account maintenance related to an account.
- Utilize active listening, express willingness to help, identify customer needs and deliver courteous, professional service in a manner.
- Obtain a comprehensive knowledge of all Bank systems, products and services applicable to support internal customer questions.
- Handle internal customers inquiries clearly via phone, e-mail and other service request received.
- Operate with little supervision and exercise independent judgment in completing assignments
Qualifications Bi-Lingual Mandarin required
- Minimum of 2 year banking Back Office Operations experience within a banking institution preferred.
- FIS IBS Insight systems experience is a plus
- Possess collaboration/People skills
- Available to work overtime as needed
- Must be detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Must have excellent customer service and communication skills
- Must be able to adapt and work in a fast paced environment with sensitive deadlines and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Adhere to policy and procedures and attendance requirements
How to Apply: