Job #: 41216
Title: Executive Director - Relationship Manager
Job Location: Chicago, Illinois - United States
Salary: $250,000.00 - $280,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Annual Bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Excellent opportunity to be a key contributor of a growing team for a global banking / financial services leader. JOB DESCRIPTION
The Executive Director, Senior Relationship Manager will be responsible for managing and developing client relationships with global and US-based corporations in the Food and Ag industry verticals.
Specifically, the Senior Relationship Manager is fully responsible for client income maximization, through the successful origination, structuring and execution (as deal lead) of complex transactions.
Corporate Lending Product:
- Origination: Opportunity/idea generation; Initial analysis; Opportunity/idea development / pitchbook production and Presentations
- Structuring: Deep financial analysis and financial modelling; Scenario analysis; Deal structuring (pricing, covenant setting, etc.); Negotiation
- Execution: Internal approval generation; Loan negotiation; Syndication support; Deal Team management
- Monitoring: Information processing/covenant checks; Credit reviews and waiver request
- Account Management: Relationship Planning; Client Service Team coordination; Prospecting; Client networking; CRM data management;
- Origination: Opportunity/idea generation; Opportunity development/ pitchbook production; Pitching/presentations
- Execution: Multi-product deal team coordination
- Bachelors Degree
- At least 7 years of Corporate / Commercial Coverage / Relationship Management experience, preferably in the Food & Ag industry verticals, including selling traditional lending products, as well as cross selling sophisticated corporate finance products
- Proven track record in Corporate / Commercial banking
- Proven track record in debt and credit structuring
- Experience in relationship management with COI - CEOs, CFOs, Treasurers, etc.
- Experience in structuring and negotiating deals
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: