Job #: 41217
Title: Plant Manager
Job Location: Memphis, Tennessee - United States
Salary: $160,000.00 - $200,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: 25%
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Join a Fortune 500 company that has experienced substantial growth! JOB DESCRIPTION
Relocation Assistance Provided
The Plant Manager will lead and oversee all functions, including P&L across a financially sound site by Memphis, TN. This includes goals, objectives, tactical and strategic operational plans. This role is highly visible and will have the autonomy to promote positive changes, as well as innovate while driving operational change.
- Experience successfully leading all functional team members across a site, including HR, Safety, Quality, Operations, Maintenance, and Distribution.
- Experience driving a best-in-class safe manufacturing environment, through the creation and implementation of effective plant safety programs.
- Expertise in spearheading the implementation and execution of operational processes and improvements while communicating clearly defined objectives and gaining acceptance of those objectives.
- Expertise in the implementation, training, execution, and compliance of lean manufacturing practices.
- Experience reviewing and identifying EBIDTA improvements and delivering results.
- Experience leading an organization that is actively engaged in growth.
- Demonstrate his/her ability to grow into increasing levels of responsibility and be considered a strong successor candidate within the functional organization.
- Bachelors degree required. Masters Degree and PMP a plus! Or, an equivalent combination of related education and/or experience may be considered.
- A minimum of 10 years experience overseeing a manufacturing site with 400 employees. CPG or Food experience a plus!
- Proven experience with leading change and driving plant efficiencies via continuous improvement and lean initiatives to meet financial plant P&L targets.
- Demonstrated experience effectively managing site leadership to achieve high performance and employee engagement.
- Solid technical skills in lean manufacturing techniques.
- Effective communication, organization, motivational, and problem-solving skills.
- Union and/or union-avoidance experience a plus!
The compensation package includes a competitive base salary and incentive-based programs.
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: