Job #: 41198
Title: Managing Director Private Equity
Job Location: , New York - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: TBD
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
- To be based in Tokyo, London or New York, the Managing Director is responsible to build a sustainable overseas direct investment platform that align with the Groups investment strategy and mandate for the private sector. As the Managing Director, you should be resourceful in capital market, as well as rich regional direct investment experience/network in consumer, healthcare consumer, services & TMT, etc.
POSITION Managing Director Private Equity
COMPANY Our client with profound industrial development in about 20 countries and regions across five continents in the world, our client plays as industry leaders and pioneers by integrating investment with industry operation. While they are accelerating their global capital market presence, they are looking for local top class talents in Tokyo, London and New York to join their team to develop APAC, Europe and the US investment market.
LOCATION Tokyo, London or New York
REPORT TO Head of PE
- Formulate regional investment strategy that align with the Groups investment strategy and target;
- Responsible for overall investment process execution which include deal sourcing, research analysis, due diligence, financial modelling, investment plans, business negotiation, agreement execution to project exit. Ensure the projects are legally and properly structured according to the local jurisdiction;
- Post investment responsibilities work closely with the invested project management team and HQ, to mitigate any potential risks which might impact the targeted IR;
- Responsible to build the local team with best practice of investment management process.
- At least 10 years of relevant working experience in investment banking, PE, entrepreneurship or venture capital, and more than 3 years of investment experience in well-known VCs and venture capital funds;
- Familiar with capital market policies and regulations, familiar with the characteristics of mass consumption industries, industrial structure, government policies, etc.;
- Hands on execution experience from deal sourcing to closing;
- Familiar with macroeconomics and relevant industries development;
- Resourceful in local business community and government body network;
- Cross-cultural communication ability, pitch ability, cooperating with other platforms within the Group;
- Strong team player and willingness to coach, develop and/or supervise other team members;
- An ability to balance competing priorities, work independently, manage projects and thrive in a high-performance team environment;
- Strong academic background, with a focus on financial designation (i.e. MBA, CFA);
- Additional relevant languages (i.e. Mandarin) an asset.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: