Job #: 41436
Title: Trust Investment Officer
Job Location: Fayetteville, Arkansas - United States
Salary: $125,000.00 - $165,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: bonus up to 20%
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client, a thriving community bank in Western Arkansas, seeks an investment portfolio manager for their trust department. They offer a stable environment, the opportunity to contribute to investment strategy and be groomed for a future leadership position. The position is open due to an upcoming retirement. JOB DESCRIPTION
As Trust Investment Officer, your duties will include:
- Manage the trust investment portfolio
- Support sales by presenting and explaining investment recommendations to prospective clients.
- Analyze stocks, bonds, mutual funds, and other appropriate fiduciary investments
- Calculate investment performance and conduct annual investment reviews with clients.
- Complete Reg 9 reviews
As Trust Investment Officer, you will have:
- A minimum of 10 years trust investment experience
- Chartered Financial Analyst designation
- Experience conducting investment presentations to clients and prospective clients.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: