Job #: 40793
Title: Senior Sales Manager
Job Location: Detroit, Michigan - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Newly created Sales Team Lead opportunity to mentor a team at a $1B food manufacturer in Michigan JOB DESCRIPTION
- Manage the Sales Team - assess and improve quality of work by training, coaching, motivating, and guiding.
- Determine/delegate workload and responsibility for direct reports.
- Manage and grow customer base by identifying profitable opportunities.
- Sales budgeting and forecasting.
- Strategic planning and execution.
- Sales Reporting.
- Customer Pricing expert contract and spot sales.
- Sales lead for cross functions including Customer Service, Finance, Supply Planning, Logistics and Operations.
- Own and understand the customers.
- Look for ways to improve processes and become more effective as a team.
- Customer contract negotiations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree required
- 5-7 years sales experience in Ingredient or CPG industries, including B2B sales.
- Minimum of 2 years direct people management experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time.
- Strong financial acumen.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments and tasks, set priorities and adapt to changing conditions and work assignments.
- Ability to create and maintain professional relationships with all internal and external customers.
- Able to Influence internal and/or external constituents.
- Time management and priority setting skills.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: