Job #: 40726
Title: Solutions Architect
Job Location: , - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
- Very competitive salary.
- Healthy bonus.
- 100% paid - Health care for individuals and families.
- Proven leadership team.
- B-Corp - strong culture.
- Great Press - Gartner Report, Forrester Report and beyond.
- Establish yourself as the clients key technical advisor and advocate
- Develop deep functional product expertise across the data platform
- Quickly understand a clients complex data architecture and process challenges to determine how to best incorporate the product
- Have ownership over technical deliverables during the implementation process, ensuring timely and effective rollout, and excellent client communication
- Work closely with Client, Product, Engineering and Sales teams to ensure smooth prospect-to-client transitions and long-term client success
- Collaborate with the Product team to identify and prioritize product and integration enhancements based on client requests and identified technical obstacles
- Develop solutions using company`s REST API and integration framework to solve client needs and integrate with third-party systems
- Work closely with pre-sales to scope, write, and present SOWs as needed
- 5+ years experience in a purely technical, or technical client facing role, 3 of those years as a Solutions Architect or Solutions Engineer (post-sales)
- Balance of technical depth and strong interpersonal skills, with a background in business intelligence, data analysis, data governance, data warehousing, engineering, or other technical fields
- Consultative problem-solving skills to create value for clients, with the ability to integrate technical knowledge into a consultative process
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to describe technical concepts and platform capabilities clearly to people of varying technical depth, and the confidence to discuss project plans with enterprise executives
- Proficiency in SQL with the ability to write and execute queries
- Experience with REST APIs and building integrated software
- Deep understanding of SaaS / cloud architecture and platform mechanics
- The ability to prioritize multiple projects across a variety of clients at all times, understanding the degrees of criticality while ensuring all deadlines are met
- High degree of emotional intelligence to effectively work with diverse clients and teams
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: