Job #: 40500
Title: Territory Sales Specialist - WA / OR / ID
Job Location: Boise, Idaho - United States
Salary: $80,000.00 - $85,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: $25,000 Travel Allowance, 401(k) at 60 days, BC/BS Wellmark Health Insurance, Delta Dental Insurance
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Solid Ag Organization. Well-Established Sales Territory. Competitive Base Salary. Strong Benefits Package Including Prepaid Travel Allowance. 3% of Base Salary Placed in Retirement Account after 60 days Employment. Growth Opportunities With Employer. JOB DESCRIPTION
An Established Ag Organization is needing a Territory Sales Specialist to cover the states of Washington, Oregon and Idaho calling on Farm Equipment dealerships and resellers of crop baling supplies. Ideal individual will have recent B2B Ag Sales experience. Also, experience within the Ag Equipment Industry as well as a good working knowledge of hay balers and hay supplies will be highly beneficial. QUALIFICATIONS
Individual must be PERFORMANCE-DRIVEN and SELF-DIRECTED with ability to travel the three-state area extensively.
This individual will report directly to the National Sales Manager. While this is primarily a Sales position, there is a path to other opportunities within this organization.
***OPENING IS DUE TO PROMOTION. ESTABLISHED CUSTOMER ACCOUNTS. TRAINING TO BE PROVIDED BY THE NATIONAL SALES MANAGER AND FORMER TERRITORY SALES SPECIALIST***
***Employer offers GUARANTEED BASE SALARY for first 3 years as well as a GENEROUS TRAVEL ALLOWANCE plus HEALTH/DENTAL INSURANCE--NO PREMIUMS, 401K AND A "SAFE HARBOR" BENEFIT***
Keywords: #Hay, #HayExport, #Sales, #B2BSales, #CropPackaging, #StretchFilms, #Twine, #NetWrap, #HayEquipment, #HayBalers, #StateHayLeader, #WA, #Washington, #OR, #Oregon, #ID, #Idaho, #Recruit, #Recruiter, #HansenAgri-PLACEMENT
- 4-year college degree, preferably Ag-related or Sales & Marketing focused, is preferred but not required
- MUST HAVE recent B2B Ag Sales experience with strong customer focus
- MUST be self-motivated and performance-driven
- Agricultural background preferred
- Hay and Forage experience preferred
- Knowledge/understanding of/experience with hay balers preferred
- Knowledge/understanding of the Hay Export Industry beneficial
- Farm Equipment Dealership experience BENEFICIAL; customer relationships with Farm Equipment dealers or Ag Equipment resellers HIGHLY BENEFICIAL
- Currently residing in Washington, Oregon or Idaho a MUST
- Ability to travel territory extensively calling on customers, attending trade shows, etc.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: