Job #: 40512
Title: Manufacturing Engineer
Job Location: Addison, Illinois - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
This company designs & manufactures mechanical and electro-mechanical aerospace components and has over 65 years of experience providing these products to the aerospace industry. We are committed to hiring exceptional people and investing in their growth. Our culture enables employees to grow their personal capabilities and offers a variety of areas to build their knowledge base and reach their full potential. and they invests in employee education and offers employees the chance to work with a team of creative, dedicated, committed and team oriented individuals. JOB DESCRIPTION
This company designs & manufactures mechanical and electro-mechanical aerospace components and has over 65 years of experience providing these products to the aerospace industry.
Manufacturing Engineer Grade II
Summary Responsible for the establishment of production routers and BOM`s to support product builds. Responsible for providing technical support to resolve issues in the shop and assembly areas during the production process. Responsible for productivity improvements, and automation implementation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Member of Material Review Board (MRB) responsible for material dispositions.
- Develop and Improve processes in a machine shop and assembly environment
- Troubleshooting production issues
- Develop automation, methods, special tooling & machine designs for the purpose of cost reduction, quality & process enhancement
- Develops requirements for tooling and support equipment.
- Being involved in capital expenditure discussions
- Ensures personnel are following AS9100 Quality requirements.
- Employees primary duties require him/her to use discretion and independent judgment.
- Address any concerns from OSP providers
- Understanding Customer and Engineering requirements and translating them into our processes
- Prepare quotes for new parts and processes
- Review drawings for manufacturability
- Programming CNC Mills/Lathes using Mastercam, and Solutionware
- Managing Projects(Capital, Productivity, ETC)
- Laying out manufacturing areas
- Support production by performing manufacturing and test processes as needed
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor`s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university preferred in Manufacturing/Industrial, or Mechanical Engineering;
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Database software along with Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, Solidworks, Mastercam
Other Skills and Abilities
Knowledge of machining standards. Knowledge of industrial engineering practices. Knowledge of design engineering process. Knowledge of blue print reading. Knowledge of aerospace industry specifications. Knowledge of special processes. Knowledge of Mazatrol Conversational, and Mastercam G-Code programing. Working knowledge of machine tools.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: