Job #: 40366
Title: IT Data Analyst EDI - Hybrid Schedule
Job Location: Providence, Rhode Island - United States
Salary: $60,000.00 - $75,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Expanding High-end organization with significant growth opportunities. Two days a week onsite and three days remote even post-pandemic! JOB DESCRIPTION
This role will support all EDI transaction failures and other integration data failures. The role will have responsibility for EDI customer configuration and all settings required for EDI transactions to trigger properly. The role will look for permanent solutions to repetitive transaction failures.
- Work with sales and customer service teams on the on boarding of new EDI customers. Configurations include customer master, item configuration, UOM conversion, customer ship-to address setup, and more.
- Work with third party EDI provider (SPS Commerce) in the mapping of data elements needed to formulate EDI transactions that meet customer specifications. Most commonly the EDI 850 Purchase Order, 855 PO Acknowledgment, 856 Advance Ship Notices (ASN), and 810 Customer Invoices.
- Perform EDI transaction integration testing. Work with internal subject matter experts, the EDI provider, and technical consultants to certify the transactions.
- Troubleshoot failed EDI transactions. Perform remediation on failed or rejected transactions and work with internal teams and external contractors to establish long-term solutions to data-related issues.
- Troubleshoot and remediate other third party data integration issues as needed.
- Solves unique and moderately complex problems using a comprehensive perspective to identify solutions.
- Works independently to achieve pre-defined results. Sets own goals and uses original thinking to plan and complete work and accomplish results. Manager provides guidance and overall direction.
- Performs structures work assignments that are varied and intellectual in nature. Solves a wide range of straightforward problems using general precedents and practices
- 1 3 years related experience.
- Knowledge of a body of standardized rules, procedures or operations..
- Knowledge of a body of standardized rules, procedures, operations; applies knowledge in routine situations; performs standard assignments.
- Work product or service affects the accuracy, reliability or acceptability of further processes or services offered by other departments.
- Decisions generally affect own job or specific function area.
- Coordinate with individuals from other departments and at times work directly with customers
- Work with MS Office suite of productivity tools (MS Word, Excel, Visio, SharePoint, etc.)
- Prior functional experience with ERP systems (we have Infor M3 nice to have)
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) a plus but not required
- General understanding of data transmission protocols such as FTP, sFTP, and AS2
- Understanding business processes such as Order-to-Cash
- Prior experience with help-desk ticketing software a plus
- Prior experience with of ETL processing and different file structures such as XML, delimited, and fixed-record formats.
- Understanding of database structures helpful but not required.
- Knowledge of warehousing activities (Pick, pack, label, and shipping)
- Understanding or prior experience with SDLC concepts, methods, and documentation
- Persistent in resolving data issues
- Organized and able to prioritize tasks
- Detail oriented
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: