Job #: 40322
Title: Vice President of Outpatient Services - Behavioral Health
Job Location: Cincinnati, Ohio - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Vice President of Outpatient Services - Behavioral Health OH
I just placed the CEO here and this is a start up opening in July.............. JOB DESCRIPTION
With some of the area`s most advanced physicians and clinical teams, our client
owns and operates four behavioral health hospitals and one addiction treatment facility that offers treatment programs developed to have a profoundly positive impact on the broad range of unique behavioral needs of aging, adult and adolescent populations.
Their hospitals serve in a contemporary, healing environment throughout the state of Ohio. Specializing in providing care to individuals struggling with addiction, emotional challenges, life changes, and behavioral health issues such as anxiety, depression, and anger triggered by loss or illness.
We are now seeking to fill the key position of Vice President of Outpatient Services. The Vice President of Outpatient Services is responsible for assisting the Outpatient Directors in managing the direct day-to-day business operations of behavioral health hospitals and addiction treatment facilities. This includes clinical, and sales operations in a startup environment. As the Vice President of Outpatient Services you will be responsible for assisting in the operationalizing of start-ups as well as enhancing mature programs to ensure over achievement on all key metrics.
- Develop and supervise a team of Outpatient Directors
- Engage and supervise Outpatient Directors to assure consistent clinical content across program locations for outpatient programs
- Bring your operational expertise to create budgets that support growth and service excellence with a focus on exceeding EBITDA, NOI target, and admissions targets
- Demonstrate situational agility and the ability to forecast trends to then train and lead teams in new directions to support sustainable growth
- Recognize and develop top talent throughout the service line with a focus on succession planning and leadership development
- Develop, analyze and implement action plans related to metrics for outpatient programs with a dedicated focus on achieving top tier scores in patient satisfaction and clinical outcome measures
- Develop and enhance strategic approach to referral generation for long term sustainable progress and growth
Excellent compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. Competitive salary and PTO plans. We offer you a menu of benefit options from life and disability plans to medical, dental and vision coverage, from quality benefit carriers. We also offer 401(k) with employer match and Flexible Spending Accounts. QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor`s degree in Business Administration or other related field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in an Outpatient position in a Hospital setting and ideally in Behavioral Health or SUD.
- Previous Multi-site experience preferred.
- Familiarity with healthcare laws, regulations, accreditation standards, state licensure or certification and Best Practices in healthcare compliance program implementation
- Knowledge of the principals of The Joint Commission preferred.
- Ability to adapt to change and work under stressful situations.
- Ability to travel when needed.
- Minimum of 7-years operations experience required; Multi location oversight is preferred.
- Experience working in a start-up culture and environment is a plus
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: