Job #: 38312
Title: IT Network Administrator- CISCO
Job Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Company is a very stable firm which specializes in legal and administrative management of bankrupt accounts using a sophisticated technology-driven and cost-effective approach, while adhering to the highest standard of quality, security and ethics. The firm`s staff of over 175 employees includes a dynamic group of experienced attorneys and leaders recognized throughout the industry as experts in bankruptcy servicing. Location is the Western Suburbs of Philadelphia, PA. JOB DESCRIPTION
Position Summary: Under the direction of the Network Manager
Main point of contact for MS Software Implementation
- The main responsibility is to support all aspects of maintaining a secure environment to protect the Companys network and systems.
- Manage confidentiality, integrity, and availability. This includes managing the Data Center, server environment, network devices, and all aspects of the network and systems.
- Maintain company security policies.
- Implement infrastructure technology.
- Maintain PCI compliance and manage all aspects of client security assessments. This role is responsible for establishing and championing the security posture for the entire company and reports to the Network Manager.
- Support the daily operations and daily monitoring
- Evaluate and recommend new technologies to meet business, compliance, and security needs
- Promptly respond to security incidents
- Administer, maintain and update Cisco networking devices.
- Stay abreast of current security threats and compliance requirements
- Maintain current infrastructure, including network devices, servers, and server/security tools
- Support projects for technical implementations and champion change management procedures
- Maintain PCI compliance and quarterly vulnerability scans
- Support and keep security policy library updated and communicate security policy changes to team
- Monitor security tools, policies, and procedures to ensure network systems are protected
- Support best practices and risks to all parts of business
- Develop and implement business continuity plans to ensure service is continuous when a change is introduced or a security breach occurs or in the event that the disaster recovery plan needs to be triggered
- Support annual Disaster Recovery test
Qualifications and Skills:
Microsoft Software implementation experience required.
- 2 years of IT support experience
- experience in an IT security support
- Project experience (including technical implementations and managing multiple projects at one time)
- Excellent communication skills and work within a team
- Knowledge of Cisco network device management (CCNA level or equivalent)
- Knowledge with SAN management (preferably EMC), including fiber switch zoning
- Knowledge of Firewall management preferably Cisco ASA
- Extensive Knowledge in all Microsoft tools, Windows server 2012/2016 experience, including Active Directory, SCCM, MS Exchange and Sharepoint.
- Knowledge with VMWare, vCenter, and ESXi 6.7 experience (3-5 years)
- Experienced with VoIP technologies
- Knowledge of Disaster Recovery processes
- Understanding of TCP/IP and DNS to troubleshoot networking issues
- Experience with managing PCI compliance requirements
- Understanding of encryption technology for data at rest and data in transit
- Knowledge with IDS/IPS configuration and analysis
- Web proxy filtering setup and monitoring
- Syslog and SIEM management and monitoring
- Network and Application Vulnerability Scanning and remediation (e.g. Nessus)
- OS hardening for Windows and VMWare, including patch management
- Antivirus and host firewall solutions (e.g. Symantec Endpoint Protection)
- Bachelor`s degree preferred, but not required.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: