Job #: 39513
Title: Regional Sales Manager
Job Location: , California - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: OTE
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
A fast-growing software developer with global presence, focusing on providing application performance management solutions that simplify and accelerate the discovery, diagnosis, and resolution of service performance issues in virtual, cloud, and physical service infrastructures. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing prospects and finding new potential sales outlets.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage them to create actionable next steps, leading to sales closure.
- Identify best practices to refine the companys sales playbook.
- Research leads, establish a great rapport with prospective clients and convert leads to sales opportunities.
- To unearth opportunities using cold calls, email blasts, through partner channels, etc.
- Utilize SalesForce, ZoomInfo and other tools for prospecting to generate new sales opportunities.
- Oversee and manage customer POCs.
- Map prospect organizations and get buy-in at multiple levels.
- Provide compelling quotes and close accounts.
- 5+ years of sales experience in Citrix, VMware and other cloud/digital workspace technologies.
- Strong understanding of software sales processes, with proven track record of achieving sales quotes and exceeding lead targets.
- Creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills.
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization.
- Proficiency with SalesForce or other CRM software.
- Strong communication skills via phone and email.
- Experience selling APM solutions is a plus.
University - Associate`s Degree/Graduate Diploma/2 Years
How to Apply: