Job #: 39541
Title: Director of Quality and Compliance - Addiction Treatment
Job Location: Cleveland, Ohio - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: Bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Just placed the CEO at this facility and this role will work for him. JOB DESCRIPTION
With some of the areas most advanced clinicians, offers treatment programs that have been developed to have a profoundly positive impact on those trapped in the downward spiral of substance abuse.
We are currently seeking a Director of Quality and Compliance with previous experience in relevant healthcare fields to lead marketing efforts for our new Substance Use Disorder facility.
The Director of Quality and Compliance is responsible for planning, administration, and monitoring of survey readiness of all quality management, regulatory requirements, and quality improvement processes for clinical departments of the facility. Scope of responsibilities include, Quality, Risk Management, and Compliance.
- Responsible for interpreting, supporting and executing facility and department policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the oversight of the reports, documents, statistical surveys and other such data as required. Responsible for accurate and thorough charting of departmental services.
- Prepare and maintain a current department policy and procedure manual.
- Coordinates compliance with Joint Commission and other regulatory agencies and provide reports to the CEO regarding compliance.
We offer excellent compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. As a new employee you will enjoy a competitive salary and PTO plans. We offer you a menu of benefit options from life and disability plans to medical, dental and vision coverage, from quality benefit carriers. We also offer 401(k) with employer match and Flexible Spending Accounts. QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a Quality/Compliance position in a similar healthcare setting and ideally in Behavioral Health or SUD.
- Familiarity with healthcare laws, regulations, accreditation standards, state licensure or certification and Best Practices in healthcare compliance program implementation
- Knowledge of the principals of The Joint Commission and must be well versed in CMS guidelines
- Ability to adapt to change and work under stressful situations.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Regulatory Compliance Ohio Department of Mental Health and Addictions
- Formal education program or training inQuality Improvement /Risk Management/Compliance.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: