Job #: 39628
Title: Project Manager
Job Location: Easton, Pennsylvania - United States
Salary: $95,000.00 - $110,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Why consider this role? Unique product line, complex assembly involving metal working, electrical systems and electronic controls. USA based manufacturing operation - be proud to work for a Made in America firm !
Be a hands-on, take-charge person who can champion projects within the organization. Must be a change agent. JOB DESCRIPTION
Why consider this role? Its very complex multiple step assembly - not 1000`s of the same small piece but will take significant engineering to bring together the mechanical, electrical, electronic and hydraulic components. Want to grow professionally - this will test your skills !
Be a hands-on, take-charge person who can champion projects within the organization. Must be a change agent.
- Direct and leads a cross functional team of personnel in project execution
- Reports to upper management on project status
- Review contracts, create quality plans, write operating procedures, and standards of work
- Serve as a liaison with customers regarding product issues.
Oversees all aspects of projects. Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project.
Will also be responsible for ensuring that work is done within the framework ISO9000 and Lean sigma standard. QUALIFICATIONS
BSME and experience as a project leader in machinery or equipment assembly.
- 2-3 years in Project leadership role for global operation
- 1-3 years Quality experience.
- Proficient with Project Management tools; MS Project, Project Planning, Critical Path Analysis, Scheduling, Risk and Mitigation Analysis
- PMP preferred
- Must have experience in
- Lean manufacturing concepts.
- International Logistics (IncoTerms, Intermodal and Ocean Freight, Letters of Credit)
- Reviewing legal and commercial contract terms
- Interpreting technical schematics
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: