Job #: 39669
Title: Physical Therapist - SNF
Job Location: Lake Placid, New York - United States
Salary: $75,000.00 - $95,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
ABOUT THE AREA:
The Adirondack alpine village of Lake Placid is a great place to live. The stunning natural scenery of the Adirondacks is like a winter wonderland and you cant even talk about Lake Placid without talking about sports. It is home to two Olympic games.
A jam-packed calendar of activities will keep you entertained all year long. You will find Main Street and the venues hopping with action and special events.
Your perfect Adirondack adventure might include any number of fun activities from hiking, biking, and running, to shopping, dining and more. The State Park is larger than both Yosemite and Yellowstone
2 Hours to Albany NY JOB DESCRIPTION
5 hours to New York City
Physical Therapist Opening!
Lake Placid, New York
Physical Therapy team members assist with ensuring the health and well-being of residents by providing comprehensive and quality therapy services. This position is responsible for administering skilled physical therapy treatments as developed and recommended, ensuring that the highest degree of quality resident care is maintained at all times.
Enjoy being a part of a strong and diverse team
THIS IS A FULL-TIME POSITION. (WEEKENDS, WEEKDAYS and HOLIDAYS REQUIRED)
- Assist in planning, developing and carrying out treatment programs and procedures for residents.
- Writes observations of residents behavior and progress in Progress Notes.
- Maintains statistical records and other departmental reports.
- Assist with in-service training programs upon request.
- Assist with keeping supplies in good order and daily sanitation of equipment.
- Arrives to work on time, regularly, and working as scheduled; responsible for own transportation.
- Utilizes electronic timekeeping system.
- Observes and practices confidentiality of resident information and privacy when performing job duties.
- Recognizes and follows the dress code of the facility including wearing name tag at all times.
- Performs assigned duties according to the service excellence standards and goals established for this position, and for all staff members of this facility.
Graduation from a physical therapy approved program required.
New York State license to practice required.
Interest in physical therapy treatments for the geriatric and sub acute population utilizing a team approach.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: