Job #: 39663
Title: Production Manager
Job Location: Leominster, Massachusetts - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: 10% bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Join a specialty plastics company that is growing like crazy! A company that has heavily invested in people/capital, and constantly looking at acquisitions. We need someone that can dig into the details to drive change. JOB DESCRIPTION
The Production Manager will lead and oversee production operations for the Leominster, MA site, which includes 2 front-line production leads and 20-30 production employees. The role will drive continuous improvement and lean initiatives to meet or exceed KPI`s.
- Oversee, plan, and implement a strategy to optimize the effective utilization of workforce, materials & machinery.
- Experience driving a best-in-class safe manufacturing environment, through the creation and implementation of effective plant safety programs.
- Analyze production performance, identify opportunities, make recommendations for process and equipment improvement, establish and execute goals.
- Spearhead the implementation and execution of continuous improvement and lean operational processes while communicating clearly defined objectives and gaining acceptance of those objectives.
- Engage in employee engagement/development activities to drive a high-performance team.
- Lead recommendations on employee hiring, promotion, and disciplinary action.
- Work with operations and engineering leadership with developing business plans, evaluating and recommending capital projects to ensure the plant remains profitable and competitive.
- Bachelors degree in engineering, plastics, or related
- A minimum of 5 years experience overseeing a plastics manufacturing site, injection molding, compounding, etc.
- A history of results with leading change and driving plant efficiencies.
- Technical skills in continuous improvement and lean manufacturing techniques.
- Effective communication, organization, and problem-solving skills.
The compensation package includes a competitive base salary, incentive-based programs. EOE
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: