Job #: 39766
Job Location: Melville, New York - United States
Salary: $65,000.00 - $80,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client is a world leader in fleet tracking technology. They design, develop, sell and service all its software. The company operates off a SaaS model and offers high touch services with a strong and growing base of clients in multiple industries throughout the US.
Reporting into the Controller, you will work full time out of the office and must be local to the Nassau/Suffolk border (Long Island). JOB DESCRIPTION
The Accountant will collaborate with the finance team to deliver against tasks essential to day-to-day operations, as well as contribute to larger projects and initiatives. Work directly with other teams both inside and outside the organization, including but not limited to its sales team, customers, vendors, and external auditors. The role will include involvement in the financial statement close process, accounting policy, GAAP reporting, taxes, and revenue.
Must be a self-starter with a strong track record of performance who thrives in a fast paced, environment.
- Guide process improvements in accruals, reconciliations and reporting
- Oversee the general ledger, always reviewing and ensuring it reflects the business
- Review staff accountant work and support team growth
- Support projects, audits and accounting systems implementations
- Provide monthly account variance analysis
- Assist in managing accounting and finances
- Experience with financial transactions like POs, Bills, and Item Receipts
- Quickly recognize and correct accounting errors
IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL POSSES:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business, with 3-4 years of experience, including at least 2 years in Industry
- Tech focused with technical accounting analysis skills
- Experience implementing internal controls
- Familiarity with Sage & SalesForce
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: