Job #: 39765
Title: Director Paid Social Media
Job Location: , New York - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Amazing company with expertise in Paid Social and Paid Search. Top client with the change to run a major portfolio of business under a well-know consumer umbrella company. Fast moving, great growth, ability to work cross functionally and have a seat at the table. JOB DESCRIPTION
Our client is experiencing fantastic growth and is in need of a Director of Paid Social media for their company. As a candidate, you excel with critical responsibilities such as strategic planning, execution, client advocacy, and platform relationships, and are ready to lead a team of skilled managers and specialists across world-class campaigns.
- Becomes an expert in the clients business and builds trusted partnerships with all levels of clients
- Recommends targeted, innovative media vehicles consistent with media and content strategies
- Be a key participant in strategic media planning and execution
- Serves as a resource for managers, sr. analysts / analysts for advice and counsel
- Ensures best practices are applied across account responsibilities
- Develops, trains and motivates team of assistants, planners and supervisors
- Proactively seeks out and studies information to remain current on media trends
- Recognizes and acts on opportunities to grow business
- Demonstrates ability to present and sell strategies/plans through to the client
- Ability to develop thought-leadership collateral for public consumption, and / or participation in conferences and relevant media communities
- Bachelor`s degree or equivalent preferred
- Five to eight years of experience in digital media planning, including three to five years management experience required
- Strong Paid Social Media expertise with strong knowledge and experience with full funnel social activation
- Experience with e-Commerce / retail business within Paid Social
- Agency experience preferred
- Very strong experience in developing robust, creative, and innovative paid social / native advertising / content marketing programs in excess of $1mm annually
- Strong understanding of cross channel planning, demonstrating strong coordination of digital and offline media efforts.
- Extensive experience writing and presenting relevant information
- Understanding of marketing and communications process, and ability to execute streamlined processes across clients, media partners, and other agencies.
- Demonstrated ability to grow junior talent and help develop team skills / careers
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: