Job #: 39854
Title: Quality Engineer
Job Location: Indianapolis, Indiana - United States
Salary: $60,000.00 - $80,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Global Fortune Company is seeking a Quality Engineer for their plant in Indianapolis. The Quality Engineer will ensure that activities related to food safety and quality follow the company, regulatory and customer requirements. Excellent benefits including medical, dental, 401k w/company match, tuition reimbursement and annual bonus. Relocation assistance within the general region is available. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Provide unit operations with technical support related to our products including root cause investigation of product failures and analytical services requests from customers.
- Assure compliance with quality assurance and food safety standards.
- Provide guidance and technical support to operations.
- Support customer complaint investigations.
- Report on results of quality systems and food safety internal audits.
- Participate in quality system audits and process improvement projects.
- Participate in continuous improvement projects,
- Identify and implement processes to improve plant GMP and sanitation.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Science.
- 3+ years of experience in a food, nutritional or pharmaceutical manufacturing environment
- Previous experience with audits for ISO 9001 and FSSC 22000 a plus
- Work with Engineering and Quality group to troubleshoot quality problems and come up with solutions.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Word, Excel.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: