Job #: 38860
Title: Senior .NET Software Engineer - Remote
Job Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
What Is In It For You
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness Program
- Credit Union Membership
- PTO and paid holidays
- 401K of up to 4% matching.
- Health/Medical, Life and Accident Insurance, Short Term Disability, Vision, Dental.
Our growing client is looking to add a Senior .NET Software Engineer to their team. If you want to work in a fun and collaborative work environment with great benefits (100% remote), and you`re happy to roll up your sleeves to write code and review other team member`s work, this might be the role for you!
Job Type: W2 Contract to Hire
What You Will Be Doing
- Oversee .NET development projects to ensure that goals are met.
- Be an outstanding leader by leading by example and have effective communication.
- Participate in the entire .NET software development life cycle, debugging applications, and configuring existing systems to make sure there are rockstar applications.
- Deploy fully functional applications and upgrade existing .NET programs.
- Write clean, testable code using .NET programming languages while analyzing system requirements and prioritizing tasks.
What You Need To Bring To The Table
- At least 10 years in .NET Development with extensive data/data modeling and database knowledge.
- A desire to stay hands-on in development and code practices for .NET applications.
- Knowledge of mobile devise development (Andriod or IOS).
- Experience being client-facing and providing white-glove experiences for end-users.
- The ability to create rockstar applications and systems using multiple database development tools and languages.
- Experience working in an enterprise environment.
- Hands-on experience with Big Data.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: