Job #: 39892
Title: Wealth Advior
Job Location: Bartlesville, Oklahoma - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: Incentive on New Business and Bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
This position is with a successful, well-respected, multi-billion asset financial institution with strong community ties. Our client seeks a Wealth Advisor to grow their presence by developing professional contacts in the community and internal contacts within the organization. This organization is known for its team culture. You will work with internal referral sources and external centers of influence. JOB DESCRIPTION
As Wealth Advisor, you will: QUALIFICATIONS
* Develop new business by networking with internal and external contacts.
* Work closely with trust officers and investment officers.
* Be a part of the community, participating in community events.
As Wealth Advisor, you will:
* Have experience in wealth management working with high net worth individuals
* Understand investment accounts, and trusts both revocable/irrevocable
* Be a self-starter
* Have sales experience; the ability to develop new clients and to ask for business
* Bachelors degree required
* CFP, CTFA, CPA, or JD a plus (not required)
* Have or be willing to obtain Series 7,63, 66, or 65
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: