Job #: 39902
Title: Sales Engineer / Account Manager Valve and Instrumentation Automation, Central Alabama
Job Location: Birmingham, Alabama - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: Car allowance, bonus, 401K, profit sharing, medical benefits (Base $85K-$100K)
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
We are searching for an SALES ENGINEER/ACCOUNT MANAGER in the Control Automation Systems space. Our client is one of the exclusive business partners for one of the biggest, most successful names/brands in the process automation space.
We are looking for individuals that have a STRONG background technical foundation in automation, power generation, and or process instrumentation. Someone with a consultative sales style; enjoys understanding the Clients operation and is ever searching to support the Client to optimize their needs. JOB DESCRIPTION
If you have field engineering and project management experience that would like to move into business development position.
This is a critical territory for the company. It is thriving with LARGE existing clients with considerable more growth.
Product and Services Application Responsibilities
- Primary sales responsibility for numerous process control products including valves and instruments , Asset Optimization, and all related services including repair, engineering, and on-site contracts.
- Responsible for initial project identification, qualification and serving as a project pursuit team member for large control system opportunities.
- Develop applications knowledge for all primary products and service responsibilities for the industry mix located in the assigned territory.
Strategic Account Management
- Based on industry segment focus and/or territory assignment, direct all sales activities at approximately 7 to 10 high potential, strategic accounts.
- Develop an evergreen strategic account plan that transitions the customer from a price-based buyer to a value-based buyer.
- Conduct maintenance and engineering prospecting seminars and provide industry specific applications assistance to sell our products and services.
Travel Overnight Travel would Overnight travel would be minimal. The primary territory is between the Prattville, AL, Birmingham, AL, and Auburn, AL areas.minimal. QUALIFICATIONS
Bachelors Degree required; BS in Engineering preferred.
Required minimum of 3-5 years total experience in engineering and/or industrial process control functions
Candidate must have a strong desire to move into Industrial Sales, selling engineered products (not commodities) and solutions to our customers.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: