Job #: 39978
Title: Regulatory Compliance Sales - Fintech - Remote
Job Location: , New York - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: Commission - $200k OTE
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
- Fully remote anywhere in US
- Company experiencing fantastic growth
- 3 available spots to fill
My client, a major technology player in the governance, risk and compliance (GRC) space is looking to fill three (3) Sales Hunter positions within their Regulatory Compliance practice as soon as possible. Can be remote anywhere in the US.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Prospecting, engaging and closing business
- Consistently follow up on leads that could turn into our next big opportunity.
- Coordinate with sales leaders to continuously optimize the sales process.
- Generate, participate, and lead sales meetings and telephone calls
- Prepare proposals and respond to requests for bids
- Conduct and report detailed data analysis and research additional market opportunities for potential and existing products and services
- Conduct studies and analyses and develop strategic interpretation of collected industry, market, client, and prospect data to aid the sales team in gaining competitive advantages in its pursuit of strategic corporate objectives and financial goals
- Partner closely with internal stakeholders to maximize cross-sell opportunities
- Represent the firm, as a participant or exhibitor, at industry events and conferences, both in the U.S. and, on occasion, outside the U.S.
- Bachelors Degree preferred major or concentration in sales, marketing, finance or business preferred
- At least two years of experience in sales and marketing within a professional environment required; within the financial services industry preferred
- Experience with Salesforce.com or a similar CRM system preferred
- Experience with sales support, proposal generation, report generation and tracking of prospects through the life of the deal preferred
- Ability to negotiate effectively and efficiently
- Ability to work independently, multi-task and prioritize effectively
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Willing to travel, as needed
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: