Job #: 40006
Title: Quality Engineer
Job Location: Syracuse, New York - United States
Salary: $80,000.00 - $85,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: None
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
What we offer:
- Innovative products and diverse customer base.
- Competitive compensation and paid vacation annually plus personal time.
- Generous benefits (medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401k with matching).
- Support and resources to continue learning and training.
- Tuition reimbursement program.
- Amazingly smart and fun teammates, and a management team invested in your development and success.
- Supplier discounts
The Quality Engineer is responsible for ensuring the effectiveness of all quality systems and the continuous improvement and retention of corporate quality certification. Processes and systems developed must meet all corporate objectives, and are compliant to all MSI policies, ISO 9001, and ISO/TS 16949 requirements.
Essential Responsibilities: QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelors degree in engineering or related field preferred.
- Knowledge of QS / ISO / TS quality systems.
- 5+ years experience developing / documenting processes and systems.
- ISO/TS 16949 Internal Auditor training.
- ASQ Certified Quality Engineer (CQE) certificate desirable
- Automotive / relevant experience 5+ years
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: