Job #: 39013
Title: RN Home Health
Job Location: San Francisco, California - United States
Salary: $95,000.00 - $110,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: benefits
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced RN because the pay is excellent and the autonomy is unmatched. JOB DESCRIPTION
TITLE: Registered Nurse - Home Health
OFFICE LOCATION: South San Francisco
PATIENT TERRITORY: San Francisco, Redwood City, San Mateo, San Jose (flexible)
SCHEDULE: Full Time (hours are flexible), part time/per diem possible
SHIFT: Days, with rotating weekends
POSITION SUMMARY: In coordination and collaboration with the assigned Clinical Team Manager, is responsible for providing skilled nursing care to patients and their families. Coordinates care with other members of the home care team; supervises Home Health Aides. The majority of patient visit time is devoted to patient evaluations, admissions, and informational visits.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Performs an initial, comprehensive assessment.
- Documents observations, clinical findings, problems, skilled interventions, goals and discharge plans
- In consultation with the assigned Clinical Team Manager, initiates and regularly re-evaluates and revises the plan of care.
- Assesses the need for the services of other team members (PT, OT, ST, MSW, and HHA).
- Provides and documents skilled care on all visits (includes skilled observation of the patient`s condition, skilled care, and procedures and teaching of the patient and/or family).
- Obtains and documents physician orders.
- Performs Home Health Aide supervisory visits per regulatory requirements.
- Coordinates care with the assigned Clinical Team Manager, physician and other members of the home care team, informing them of significant changes in the patients condition and needs. Documents these communications.
- Follows established standards for point of service technology, documentation, and synchronization.
- Submits weekly visit schedule of assigned patients. Collaborates with Clinical Team Manager to address scheduling needs.
- Performs re-certifications, resumption of care, transfers, and discharges as requested by the assigned Clinical Team Manager. Completes and submits all related documentation.
- Attends and actively participates in the clinical team multidisciplinary patient conference.
- Demonstrates established clinical competencies.
- Participates in agency sponsored in-service education.
- Participates in quality improvement activities.
- Assists in development of agency protocols, procedures and policies as requested.
- Assesses, develops, organizes and delivers teaching materials for assigned home care patients as appropriate.
- Current California RN license.
- Current CPR Certificate.
- Minimum of one year of nursing experience required.
- Home Health exp a plus, but not necessary
- Current California driver`s license and automobile insurance.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: