Job #: 39028
Title: Credit Control Manager
Job Location: , New York - United States
Salary: $130,000.00 - $130,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: annual performance bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our centuries old client is as dynamic today as any company operating within the Property & Casualty Insurance industry. JOB DESCRIPTION
Our client seeks a Credit Control Manager who will oversee the Accounts Receivable, Collections, and Cash management activities of its US based operations. Reporting to the Controller, the position be the primary business partner to all US management and product teams and a member of the US finance leadership team overseeing US credit control functions and related operations and staff. The position provides daily management and oversight of related staff and will act as a Subject Matter Expert internally and for a team of offshore employees for the US. This includes Accounts Receivable, Aged Reporting, Credit and Collection activities and related cash/treasury operations. Ensure all inward and outward cash flows, collections, and related commissions are adequately understood and controlled in an effective and judicious manner and are in compliance with all applicable requirements. Oversee staff in providing periodic close information related to credit control and related treasury activities. Communicate all issues identified to management and provide proposed recommendations for resolution. QUALIFICATIONS
- Finance or accounting background with demonstrated 7+ years in Property casualty industry.
- CPA or advanced finance or accounting degree preferred but not required with other relevant experience.
- Strong P&C Product Insurance experience from either a carrier or MGA/MGU preferred
- Knowledge of project management disciplines.
- The ability to establish effective working relationships across the business.
- Experienced people manager with strong management skills, comfortable managing others targets and workloads.
- Flexible approach to work and the ability to use your initiative whilst being involved in a number of ongoing projects at any time.
- The ability to prioritise workload and manage time effectively to ensure successful completion of work in a timely manner.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: