Job #: 39312
Title: Service Technician (bilingual)
Job Location: Sarasota, Florida - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Great opportunity to join an industry leader in ground support power equipment. Ability to travel (domestic & international) once settled to support customer`s products. Opportunity to support military and government projects. JOB DESCRIPTION
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understands and defines customer needs and problem. Resolves and/or troubleshoots equipment utilizing technical expertise, product manuals and technical documentation. (usually at customer site).
- Instruct customers in equipment Operation and Maintenance Training utilizing developed training materials.
- Always treat the customer with respect and provide outstanding professional company representation in the service / support of company products.
- Assist the Inside Technical Support team answering incoming technical calls and customer email.
- Tracks trends in equipment issues for improvement opportunities, and utilize metrics to assure the team is providing the superior support our customer expect, and setting goals for department improvements.
- Participate in company improvement initiatives to continuously improve the Customer and Sales Support Teams performance is providing outstanding service to customers.
- Utilize company`s principles and philosophies: simplify, focus, trust, empower.
- Professional Experience Field Technical Service and/or After Sales in a manufacturing environment. Relevant education will be considered in lieu of experience.
- Functional Experience / Education Power Electronics / UPS & battery systems / Industrial Air conditioning systems would be a bonus. Ability to work, with minimal supervision, intuitive problem solving skills and a strong understanding of Customer Service.
- Computer Skills - Above average computer skills utilizing Microsoft Office products.
- Language Fluent in English & Spanish
- Education Associates Degree in Electrical Technology required. Bachelors Degree preferred.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: