Job #: 39459
Title: Accounting Manager, Corporate Accounting
Job Location: Woodland Hills, California - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: 20% bonus added to salary
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Tremendous and cutting edge culture, environment and benefit package
Solid compensation package and flexible working hours. JOB DESCRIPTION
Our client is one the countrys largest insurers of vehicles, homes and small businesses. and much more.
The Position: Accounting Manager, Corporate Accounting Policy and Reporting
(Note: This position is currently 100% virtual and will be 50% virtual and 50% in-office when the offices reopen)
- Responsible for researching and documenting impact of new and amended accounting standards on an IFRS or GAAP basis and lead implementation.
- Monitor changes in business processes that have a material financial impact.
- Responsible for assigned quarterly and annual financial accounting and reporting.
- Develops and maintains accounting system expertise, ensuring system upgrades are thoroughly tested. Special projects as assigned.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting.
- CPA or CMA or MBA or similar
- Minimum of 7 years of prior Accounting or Finance experience including 1 year as an Accounting or Finance Supervisor and 2 years as an Accounting Manager or Supervisor.
- SAP Hana and EPM experience preferred
- Expert in IFRS or GAAP Accounting
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: