Job #: 38954
Title: PEOPLESOFT APPLICATION ANALYST PEOPLESOFT HR OR FS/SCM
Job Location: Gainesville, Florida - United States
Salary: $80,000.00 - $105,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU!
- Great company to add to your resume.
- Relocation assistance
- PT, Paid holidays, Life Insurance, LTD, STD, Employee Assistance Plan, Tuition Reimbursement, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Critical Care Insurance, Dental, Group legal, 403(b)
PEOPLESOFT APPLICATION ANALYST PEOPLESOFT HR OR FS/SCM
LOCATION: ONSITE, NORTH FLORIDA
Do you want to work for a top Academic Medical Center? Do you value a technology mentality of always moving forward? Do you want 0 State Income Tax? If so, this role might be a fit for you! Our client is looking for a PeopleSoft Application Analyst who has expertise in PeopleSoft HR or Financial and Supply Chain Applications.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Rocking it out with an amazing team to gather information from multiple sources to draw conclusions to complex problems to design solutions for business needs. AKA herding cats to solve problems.
- With limited oversight, you will be providing the highest-level production support for functional PeopleSoft internal users.
- Support responsibilities will be supporting the black magic of PeopleSoft involving design, troubleshooting, maintenance, and development of application interfaces and application modules.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING TO THE TABLE
- At least 5 (Five) years of experience with PeopleSoft experience.
- Guru knowledge of PeopleTools, with the ability to use other PeopleSoft development tools to perform fixes, customizations, and enhancements.
- Experience in developing reports for end-users and providing production support.
- A history of rocking it out with end-users to understand requirements so you can design technical solutions that are consistent with application architecture while staying within business needs.
- Experience with PeopleSoft HR or People Soft Financial and PeopleSoft Supply Chain Applications
- Experience with integration tools and performance tuning, utilization of application engine, component interface, SQR, and application design.
- Plus, not a must, Oracle/PeopleTools Certified Expert
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: