Job #: 38962
Title: Product Development/ Applications Scientist (Pharmaceuticals)
Job Location: Salt Lake City, Utah - United States
Salary: $90,000.00 - $110,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Leading global Health and Nutrition Company is seeking an Applications/ Product Development Scientist to execute laboratory and pilot scale projects related to the companys products for the pharmaceutical and nutraceutical markets. You will become the in-house expert in how customers use their products. This person will travel to customer locations and assist with scale up trials and provide applications support for the product line. Excellent and comprehensive benefits. Relocation assistance available. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Execute application development projects to support customers in the pharmaceutical and allied markets (OTC, nutraceutical). The purpose of the work will be to demonstrate the utility of company`s products and assist customers in formulation and scale up of new products.
- Develop technical application data to support commercial / regulatory strategy for the Business Platform.
- Communicate the functionality and technical benefits of our ingredients in support of defined commercial strategy.
- Work with other R&D team members on new product development projects.
- Deliver a professional, high level of service and technical support to internal and external customers in regards to compounding and technical application of manufacturing technologies and solid dosage form formulations.
- Develop an understanding of the manufacturing technologies to optimize the solid dosage form performance.
- BS in Pharmaceutical Science, Chemistry, Material Science or related discipline; Advanced degree (Masters/Ph.D.) degree a plus.
- At least 4 years experience in an R&D or Application Development role in the Pharmaceutical or allied industry (OTC, nutraceutical, excipients)
- Demonstrated knowledge of oral solid dose development from beginning to end required
- While the pharma aspect is highly preferred, experience with oral solid dosage development is a must
- Should have an understanding of compounding and solid dosage formulation.
- Open to approximately 30% travel.
- As you will be on site with various clients, must have strong communication skills.
- Must be authorized to work in the US. No sponsorship available.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: